Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Minni Excavator: Kubota KX the best?

RJ2482 · 2013-03-06 05:49

HI, is there someone out there who could give me a steer with regards to the best mini digger available on the market. I have some buying perimeters, which are: Max tow weight is 2 t ( so I can use my 4x4). Have a full cab. Ultra reliable. I am about to start a new build for a 3 houses on a sloping site and there is a fair amount of work for the machine to get through. In addition I hope to supplement my build with some days where I can hire 'man & machine' out. There are a lot of machines out there and I have looked at: JCB 8014, 8016, 8018 Takeuchi tb016, tb219 Yanmar sv15 Kubota KX41 3v KX36 3 The Kubota KX41 seems to be edging things at the moment as this machine seems to have some good reviews, but I wonder how these diggers cope in the real world? Any advice pls

Replies1
  1. #1Canuck Digger2013-03-06 23:43

    Been discussed to death. Do some searching around the site. Kubota, TK, both great machines. They're all pretty good though if you maintain them...............