Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Missing page from 580C service manual

carr13156 ยท 2012-07-17 23:17

I am new to this site but it seems like a good place for info. My problem is my service manual (580C Construction King Loader backhoe Form No. 9-66015) is missing pages 8003-7 and 8003-8. My 580C has been sitting for a few years due to a bad motor but I just replaced it. But when I started it up after changing it none of the lights or instrument cluster lights were working. I took apart the dash and have some burnt wires. I want to fix the wiring before finishing the motor but the missing pages may contain info I need to fix the wiring. Does anyone know where I can find just these pages? Any info would be great.

Replies3
  1. #1TheOldMan2012-07-18 05:59

    PM me with your snail mail address, and I'll send you a CD copy of the parts, operator and maintenance manual.

  2. #2carr131562012-07-22 06:18

    This site is GREAT! I would like to thank alrman and TheOldMan.:notworthy Your help is greatly appreciated. The info you both gave me helped me get my 580C back up and running after a long time down. I got to dig my first stump out yesterday to make way for my garage next year.:drinkup Thanks again guys!

  3. #3TheOldMan2012-07-22 07:58

    I've gleaned so much info and help from this site, that if I can contribute back an small thing I am privileged to do so.