Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi 6D31T water pump

Bremcon ยท 2016-03-14 17:54

I'm looking for a water pump for a Mitsubishi 6D31T engine that's in a Kato excavator. I found out that Kobelco excavators from the early 90's had the same engine and I tried calling the local Kobelco dealer and he was no help whatsoever unless I had the part number or the serial number of a Kobelco machine that has the same motor. Does anyone have a parts catalogue or possibly know the parts number that I would need? Thanks, Drew

Replies3
  1. #1Larry22016-03-14 19:19

    Bremcon, Kobelco part vame088301 ,K-907 machine

  2. #2lantraxco2016-03-14 19:39

    Mitsi number just drop the VA off, ME088301, supersedes a couple times. ME996873, ME993519 Might try the CAT dealer on it also, might cross to a Catabishi number. Sometimes CAT will shock you how low their prices are, believe it or not.

  3. #3Bremcon2016-03-16 14:32

    Wow thank you guys for the info, you guys are a lifesaver. I ended up ordering the pump from kobelco it was a cool $754 I'm gonna try and get a parts catalogue for the k907 I've got a parts catalogue for the Kato but all of those part numbers are pretty useless seeing as there are no more Kato dealers.