Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Link Belt 2800Q compatible radiators

HarleyD ยท 2016-03-14 09:14

Good Day! I am trying to find out if a link belt 2650C radiator would fit in a 2800Q without any problems. I've got the same question about a Case 9020 , which is supposed to be about identical to the Link Belt 2800q. Would a Case 9020 radiator go in the link belt without a problem? The two have different engine manufacturers, but not sure about the radiator. I've called a ll over to diferente dealers and parts houses they want to call me back, but don't.. I've found a 2650 radiator, but would like to know if it's bolt up before I go through the trouble of getting it. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1jprefect2016-03-14 09:18

    The radiator that you have any be repaired? 2650 is a much smaller machine I don't think it will work. I think on the trucks they make kits to rebuild them pending what's wrong with it.

  2. #2HarleyD2016-03-14 12:05

    We have tried to repair the radiator already. It's stopped up somewhere and seems like the radiator shop stopped it up worse some how.

  3. #3RonG2016-03-14 15:12

    I think all the excavators that you have listed are built by Sumitomo for what ever help that may be,they are all good machines.Ron G

  4. #4HarleyD2016-03-14 17:50

    Yes, I believe you are correct, Ron. Now if they all used the same radiator I'd be in good shape. That's the question in faced with.

  5. #5RonG2016-03-15 02:55

    As said before,the 2650 is a lot smaller than the 2800 and it is not likely to use the same size radiator.Good luck with it.Ron G