Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi BD2F

45operator · 2021-04-04 10:36

I may be able to purchase this small dozer, I need to find a flywheel clutch replacement, and how much it would cost. Any input would be appreciated.

Replies6
  1. #1JimInOz2021-04-04 19:04

    Very expensive twin plate set up. Possibly not even available via OEM now.Check if anyone is dismantling one on Machinery Trader or Rock & dirt. I knew a guy who had plates made up,but for some reason they never worked. He eventually bought the used pair from me. Great little machines...well made & no electronics!

  2. #245operator2021-04-04 21:08

    So, what’s the price? How many hours should a clutch pack last?

  3. #3skyking12021-04-04 21:19

    I ran a rental Mitsu about that size, doing fine grading around my friend's shop. What a great little machine!

  4. #4spark2021-04-05 07:55
  5. #5spark2021-04-05 07:57

    Try kent @ Hughs Springs Tx 903-639-2765 or 903 399-8738

  6. #645operator2021-04-06 02:52

    Thanks for the replies and help.