I'm looking at purchasing a used Mitsubishi dozer. The model number is BD2H(e). I've been able to find info on a BD2H, but nothing on the (e) variant. Does anyone know what the difference is?
I have an (E). It is a wider track. ie, tracks are more farther apart. Feels very stable. Rippers make it the perfect little machine. Guy I bought it off has operated D11's and draglines for years in the mines over here and he spec'd the little Mitsi for his own personal use on his property. He loves it, but was moving so it had to go.
I am new to this site and can't start a new thread so sorry for taking over this one but I have a BD2G question. I just bought one that was sitting in a warehouse in the Bronx for three years, it started right up and moves forward and reverse but it only steers on the right side. It appears to me the left track clutch is sticking my question is in regards to freeing the clutch, has anyone any ideas to free up the clutch other than tear it apart? I think I know the answer but figured I needed to ask anyways. Thanks
If you still have the problem..Call Dave @ 253-536-0600