Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi BD2J Manuals

JimInOz ยท 2013-11-28 22:32

I'm looking to buy OPERATOR & PARTS manuals for a BD2J. If anyone can copy them for me,I'm happy to pay.Will take CD or paper copies. I've had 3 quotes for one supplier this year,but they never quote postage costs,so I'm tired of them.... Thanks, Jim

Replies3
  1. #1darinray2014-01-25 19:53

    Hey Jim, I dont' remember you contacting me. I have the manuals here. Email me if you wish or you may have already found them. When you email be sure to tell me your shipping address... Talk to you again. Darin

  2. #2JimInOz2014-02-18 19:32

    Bd2j HI Darin, Thanks for the reply.I forgot to check for responses on this topic. I hadn't contacted you previously,but will order from you now.Will PM you.. Jim

  3. #3Bruce NSW Aus2014-09-08 05:58

    Guys I have tried to start a BD2 Series dozer page on Facebook as I don't get in here much and use that a bit more and easier for me at least if anyone would like https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mitsu...80115635363459