I have a mitsubishi BD2H dozer nice little machine, but has developed a little problem.While using it ,it would just shut off, did not matter hot or cold.It would start right back up and run for another 30mins or so then do it again. I unplugged the stop solenoid to finish the job and now after pluging it back in it will not shut off, manualy engaged stop solinoid. So I thought it was the ignition switch, nowhere can I find parts. stop solinoid work fine if I run jumper from battery.
Maybe posting a picture of the switch will help. If you can’t find OEM, there are a lot of aftermarket options for switches but i would lean towards a CAT key switch.
Rereading the post, is it energise to stop? If so there will be a timer box that controls the stop solenoid.
I put the thing back together so I could finish the job I was doing, so no pictures yet. I would love to get it fixed correctly, I disconnected the stop solenoid and put a button to kill the motor,I it possible for someone to get me a picture of the timer box?