I have a 1994 mitsubishi me20 (5000lb machine) and im looking for some specs on the hydraulic system, or a copy of a sales, parts or service manual (preferred) for it... thanks for any help you can give
I am looking for a parts manual for the same machine...did you have any luck finding one. I am trying to source the blade cylinder or seal kit.
And 4 years later, I'm STILL looking for a manual.. is there no information on these little machines?.. I would like to know what all the buttons and lights on the cluster gauge are for, in addition to a hydraulic schematic.. The ME20 and MM20 are the same units with different configuration, but I don't know what the differences are... Let me know if you have ANY information on these machines, or where I may find some... Thanks
The seal kit isn't difficult.. disassemble the cylinder and remove the seals and take them to a seal shop and they will match them up... "Seal Source" is the name of the company in my area that I've been using for the past 30yrs.. do a Google search for your area...