Hi, I am having a bear of a time finding a final drive motor for this mini excavator Mitusbishi MM30 1993ish... It is probably a grey machine, but need to find a motor, or it is just scrap. It is a Nachi Model #PH-300N-53-1382A. All of the Hydro places I have contacted say it is an OEM number... that doesn't help either. Any help out there? Thanks,' Shon
Have you looked at Nachi's website? This PDF might help: http://www.nachihydraulics.com/pdf/construction.pdf Another thing you could do is ask for the replacement for a similar excavator. Like a mini Komatsu or something that might have that same Nachi travel motor. It's possible that the gear ratio is different but very likely could be the same. You could actually even confirm the gear ratio by opening the box and counting the teeth. I can show you how that's done if you get to that point.
The original unit, PH-300N, was discontinued more than 10 years ago. There are no parts available to repair. We can offer a complete replacement unit. Final drive and Travel motor. It will travel 5% faster than the original.
Thanks Huntoon! I did contact Nachi, and they get that kind of questoin all the time, but unfortunately, it is an OEM number from Mits. I have also been reaching out to every salvage yard for heavy Equipmnet, no help there either since it is such an old machine, and probably a grey machine to boot! It looks like Final drive has a new unit that will fit, but I really would like to find and old machine and get parts... new is nice, but expensive. Do you know of any bone yards for mini excavators around you in CA?
The issue is that no one wrecks machines that size. It's not profitable at all. What you are trying to find is a needle in a haystack. Good luck!
Hey Shon, Go to www.minifinaldrives.com or to Rhine Equip. in Lakewood, WA (by Tacoma). Expect to pay around $2,500.00 to $3,000.00 for the complete unit. Jeff
He's up and going, took care of him weeks ago Good referral on Rhine Equipment, they are a distributor of ours. (and where I spent 10+ years working)