Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi MM30CR

Red86oz ยท 2016-10-30 08:36

I've just purchased a MM30CR, but there are no parts or maintenance manuals, can anybody help please. Age is approx 1995 and I think just before cat took them over? The machine seems fine so far , but there are a couple of electrical issues

Replies5
  1. #1lantraxco2016-10-30 14:44

    CAT did the joint venture thing with Mitsi in the late 80's, I was there and felt the pain trying to get Mitsubishi parts from the poor CAT parts techs who had no clue and no parts books. That MM30CR probably was built under at least three different makes and color schemes, plus there's probably an identical CAT model, grey market. Sorry I can't be more help, somebody on here should have or know where to get manuals

  2. #2Red86oz2016-11-03 19:56

    As I understand it, when CAT took over they called it a 303CR, perhaps somebody has manuals for an early model they would be willing to share

  3. #3John C.2016-11-03 20:36

    If it is one of those with the boom that bends cross wise in the middle it will be unlikely that you will get any help from a Cat dealer. If it is a swing boom you might. As I recall the 303CR is a later model than the Mitsu.

  4. #4Red86oz2016-11-12 19:19

    Its a standard excavator, not with a boom that bends in the middle. Picture attached. A Cat 303CR looks very similar

  5. #5Red86oz2016-12-04 04:33

    If anybody has an electrical circuit diagram for even a similar model it would be appreciated. A parts manual for a similar model would likely be quite helpful as well. I have a couple of electrical wiring issues that are difficult to trace. Thanks in advance Red86oz