Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi MS180-8 Service Manual/General opinion

003Ryder ยท 2018-09-18 23:33

Hello everyone! Earlier this year I bought a mitsubishi excavator for general use around my farm. It has around 11000hrs on it and it seems to be a really smooth running machine! Im wondering if anyone here has a copy of/way to get a service manual for it. Also what are some opinions on this model (MS180-8) Has anyone here had any experience running theese? Im looking for another door for it as well, the current one on it has had the glass broken out of it and the handle/opener is failing. any leads? Im in the western utah/idaho area if that helps on the door and manual. Thanks for any information!! Ryder.

Replies5
  1. #1WesleyWright2020-09-04 17:54

    Did you have any luck finding a service manual? I have an old MS180 and it is having hydraulic problems and was hoping if you found one that maybe another could be found.

  2. #2003Ryder2020-12-13 20:50

    Hey Wesley, Sorry this is such a late response, I dont get on the forum too much these days. I never did find a service manual, I looked on ebay and ended up getting a parts book so that counts for something I guess haha. How has your experience been with the old MS180? Ive had mine for about 2 years now and love it!! Its a little slow, and Im pretty sure the controls give me a full upper body workout whenever I use them haha but cant get a much better farm machine.

  3. #3IronworkerFXR2022-05-28 15:28

    I thought -8 was a pilot control cab ,my MS 180 -3 is full manual sticks ....

  4. #4excavator2022-05-28 20:37

    I have both an MS180-3 and 180-8 service manual that I would be willing to sell. I'm thinking they should be worth $200.00 a piece plus shipping. I would have to go to the post office to find out what shipping would be.

  5. #5Kcor2023-11-07 18:37

    So, might you still have or know of a service manual or Operations manual for the 180-8 Mitsi...?