Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi Ms280

rkrug900 ยท 2026-05-08 23:32

Looking at purchasing a Mitsubishi MS280, for light use on my property Seller said it was working good last time he used it but now there is barely any hydraulic pressure. I was able to get the right track to move slowly, if I held the pedal for the track down forward or back and pulled the lever for the boom or swing they would work slowly as long as I had the right pedal depressed. With the hydraulic reservoir pressurized the level is not on the sight gauge, after bleeding it to atmosphere it is back within the range, does this sound correct? Main pumps on the machine were rebuilt in 2022 so possibly a pilot pump issue? Not sure what the action with the right pedal depressed getting some limited functions to work tells me... Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.