Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yanmar VIO57u question joystick with pto

komatsu_power ยท 2026-05-11 07:56

Hello everyone, I have a mini ex Yanmar VIO57U 2011 year with right joystick with PTO controls (hammer or tilt bucket), which works properly, and I use thicker hoses marked with a red circle in the picture if I use the mentioned tools. Now I bought a grapple, the excavator has a factory installation of additional hydraulic outputs, but it does not have a command, ie the left joystick does not have pto control like the right, what is the easiest way to use the grapple with rotator? Attached photos of hydraulic hoses and joystick. Thanks in advance!!!

Replies2
  1. #1Universal Parts2026-05-12 02:07

    If it's a hydraulic breaker pipeline, install a control foot valve in the cab.

  2. #2komatsu_power2026-05-12 02:38

    Excavator already have foot valve and working for breaker. Also breaker can work with joystick pto control on right side.... I need use four hydraulics controls at same time..