Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi mx55

charlieo · 2012-12-01 18:13

Can anyone tell me want a 5p fault code is. I have pushed the controller reset botton but fault comes back. Thanks for your help.

Replies13
  1. #1charlieo2012-12-06 18:16

    Does anyone know where to buy a service maneul for Mitsubishi mx 55. I have blade and tram fuction but no digging hydraulics.thanks for any help.

  2. #2Hoodshill2013-01-10 11:53

    Hi i have some doc's/ code id /manuals for a mm55sr not sure if they are the same but i can scan and send if you would like? please send email address?

  3. #3charlieo2013-01-10 18:13

    Hi thanks for your reply, My email is [email protected] .Any charge i am willing to pay, thanks for your help.

  4. #4WRP2015-05-06 08:56

    Hello, I also have a need for a manual for a Mitsubishi brand Excavator Manual. I have a NB55 (Nagano) K4n motor. Specifically looking for the engine service manual and possibly hydraulic system.

  5. #5PenascoGravel2015-05-09 19:23

    Hey guys we are working on a 4d34 I need to find out all the timing info on the injection pump any ideas where to look or who to ask?? Thanks

  6. #6Marshall2015-11-26 21:45

    Hi Guys, I have a Mitsubishi MXR-50 Excavator. Need to find some how a workshop manual for it, as I think I need to adjust the hydraulic pump, or get a new one. With a workshop manual I will be able to answer this question for myself hopefully. Would also like to find a Parts Catalog if posible. Look forward to anyone who may be able to help. Regards, Colin Marshall [email protected]

  7. #7Marshall2015-11-27 03:49

    Hi Hoodshill, Is your manual similar to the Mitsubishi MXR-50 Excavators? If so, could I ask you for a copy as I have some issues with my MXR-50 on slow hydraulic action, Trying to understand if it’s the Pump or what. A workshop manual would help me in my findings. Regards, Colin [email protected]

  8. #8Wayne D. Zeeuw2016-05-09 12:58

    I am having the same problem with my MX55 with a 5P code. Can you help me? Thank you

  9. #9Wayne D. Zeeuw2016-05-09 13:02

    I have an MX55 . The 5P code keeps coming up. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

  10. #10spock19962016-08-07 22:16

    Has anyone figured out the 5p code? I have a machine that only the manual controls are working with the 5p code.

  11. #11Wayne D. Zeeuw2016-08-10 14:41

    Is your CPU light on? Flashing, steady or out? My CPU light is out and doesn't seem to have power to that circuit--bulb good. When it worked before the CPU light would come on when switch was on.

  12. #12spock19962016-08-10 14:59

    Cpu light is flashing, code is on solid. The code will change if reset is pushed while holding a stick out of center but goes back to 5p once it's return to center.

  13. #13spock19962016-08-12 07:19

    I emailed technical < [email protected] about code 5p on a hanix s & b 480. (Looks like same machine) It looks like you have an abnormal voltage reading. You need to check the alternator output, check the pilot and main pressure sensors and the wiring to and from these components. The controller expects to see a voltage signal between 9.5 and 16V anything different with shut down all the controls. It turns out someone trying to work on it before mixed up a couple wire plugs, I swapped them and it worked for an instant and quit with a code 51. technical < [email protected] said: Boom solenoid coil malfunction / short circuit, check solenoid and or wiring. This will also cause machine functions to be inoperable.