Have a good day! Looking for repair books rof Mitsubishi MX55 (or MX45). Interested in the section on the repair of the hydraulic system. I will be grateful for any help. Thanks.
Good day Mitsubishi's information is rather scarce in my part of the world, I would have thought you would have been in a better place. Kind regards Uffex
This is wrong Service information is always closed here. And for old models, it is intentionally lost (manufacturers want to live and to trade in new models There are rare cases, from personal archives, but not this time (perhaps not yet time ...)
I believe the Mitsubishi MX45 is a re-badged Hanix S&B480. In my experience Hanix is very helpful in providing parts and service information for older machines. I emailed them asking for manuals for my Hanix S&B300 (identical to Mitsubishi MX35) and they provided pdfs of both the parts manual and full service manual by email. These were only available in Japanese, but that should work well for you. Try emailing them for S&B480 manuals at [email protected] .
Thanks for the advice! Yes, very similar model. However, tell me please, this Hanix brand, asks me for the exact model and chassis number? Do I need to refer to my original (Mitsubishi MX55)? In Japan, only according to accurate data, everything happens at the dealer. Or may be, just ask a question regarding Hanix S&B480 ? Thank You.
... I send now a request for Hanix S&B 480
I just tried visiting hanixeurope.com and the website appears to be gone. Hopefully they haven't gone out of business since I was in contact with them a few years ago.
Do you still have your manuals for you model? I assume that our excavators are the same in terms of design. Can I use them?
I just sent them to you in a PM. Hopefully they'll help!
Morning! Thank you very much from me! Best Regard,
Any chance of getting the MX35 manuals from you?
Sent in a PM
Any chance you could send my way as well?
Sent
I have a Hanix S&B 580, looks pretty close to the 480 i have had this think for close to 20 years and have never been able to find a manual. could i get the 480 manual from you that might help me.
The manuals I have are for the Hanix S&B 300. I'll send them to you in case they are useful.
Hey would you be able to provide the Hanix S&B 300 or the mx35 manuals to myself too? Thanks
Sent
good evening please, could you by any chance send me the manuals for this machine thanks my mail [email protected]
Any chance of getting a copy also? [email protected] Thank you
Holy crap, can I get copy!? I can't find anything about my mx 35 online. I'm about to sell it.
[email protected]
Sent to your email
Добрый день. У меня есть Mitsubishi MX35 и Nissan NB55 (возможно, Hanix). Не могли бы вы помочь мне с руководством по эксплуатации?
Hello! I have a Hanix S&B300 / Mitsubishi MX35 mini excavator and I’m looking for the service manual, especially the hydraulic circuit diagram. If anyone has the PDF manual, could you please share it with me? Thank you!
Sent in a message
Is there a nameplate from the excavator?
I've been trying to get some manuals for my mx35. Also does anyone have clue how many are in the US. Thanks
I sent you the manuals in a message
All three machines mentioned in this thread (MX35, MX45, and MX55) are different machines, and each has its own operating and maintenance manual and a separate service manual. Only service manuals contain all the repair information and hydraulic and electrical diagrams.