Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB250 Mini Digger

2004HM ยท 2023-07-09 07:19

Hydraulic problem I have recently bought a Takeuchi TB250 Job-Ace mini digger. All was going well until I moved a large bag of gravel. Since then the right hand controls are not working. The left controls work fine. Could it be the overload valve? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Replies16
  1. #1uffex2023-07-09 14:06

    Good day If you have a pattern changing valve check that this is fully engaged.Both left and right are served from the same place, only the pattern changer between. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #22004HM2023-07-09 14:19

    Thank you Ulfex, Not having a manual yet I'm not sure where anything is!! Kind regards, 2004hm

  3. #3uffex2023-07-09 14:20

    When you find one share it it will help. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4uffex2023-07-09 14:27

    Good day Attached may help. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #52004HM2023-07-09 14:43

    Thank you very much Uffex that is great. I shall see what I can find tomorrow. Kind regards, 2004hm

  6. #6uffex2023-07-09 14:44

    Good day A contact has just posted a part copy so I have ni need. Kind regards Uffex

  7. #72004HM2023-07-10 05:59

    Good morning, There doesn't seem to b a pattern changing valve. Kind regards, 2004hm

  8. #8uffex2023-07-10 11:00

    Good day That is a strange problem, the right & left remote control valves are served from the same place. If one works and not the other, I suggest checking the input pressure at the "P" port. I will try to put some information together for you and post in a while. Please be sure what you have found is correct, is there any history to the machine, or any third party installations? Kind regards Uffex

  9. #9uffex2023-07-10 11:26

    Good day If you undo the RCV you should be able to get at the hose lines, be sure to vent the tank as any open lines will spill fluid. See attched we need to establish if we have a pressure feed to the RCV. Kind regards Uffex

  10. #102004HM2023-07-11 10:42

    Thank you Uffex for you help. I think I shall have to try and find someone to come and look at it. Kind regards, 2004hm.

  11. #11uffex2023-07-11 11:17

    Good day You have grasped my interest please keep me in the frame,you have a fine filter gauze on that input hose - nipple at the RCV. If it is that it will be strange but I suppose it could be possible. Kind regards uffex

  12. #12heymccall2023-07-11 11:17

    There is a screen filter in the RP port adapter (center port, pressure in). #37 I pulled this from tb180fr book, but, should be same.

  13. #132004HM2023-07-11 13:20

    Thank you for all your trouble, I shall let you know how I get on. Kind regards, 2004hm.

  14. #14uffex2023-07-12 13:27

    Good day Came across the attchment may be of help. Kind regards Uffex

  15. #152004HM2023-07-12 13:48

    Thank you Uffex I shall look at that in the morning and let you know. Kind regards, 2004hm.

  16. #162004HM2023-08-06 21:07

    Hello Uffex, the problem was a valve sticking. Even though it was the righthand joystick not working the valve is in the console below the lefthand joystick. Kind regads, 2004hm.