Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

MM55SR2 excavtor info

[email protected] · 2013-07-11 14:57

I'm looking for information about a Mitsubishi MM55SR2. I have a few issues. it started with loosing hydraulic movement in the digging cylinders of the machine. It will go forward and reverse and the blade goes up and down, but no other hydraulics work. it does has a side shift boom. I could use technical info and also information about where to get parts.

Replies9
  1. #1tool_king2013-07-11 23:03

    Hi What is your email address ?I will send you what I have on the MM55SR2. Thanks ED

  2. #2[email protected]2013-07-12 09:38

    Thanks for the reply. My address is the same as my sign on name. Ed

  3. #3MEDVED2013-07-13 22:57

    НАРОД ПОДСКАЖИТЕ ГДЕ МОЖНО ПРИОБРЕСТИ КОМПЬЮТЕР И ДЖОЙСТИКИ НА ММ 55 sr

  4. #4MEDVED2013-07-13 22:59

    [email protected]

  5. #5Anod782019-06-10 18:54

    Hi, I am looking for a maintenance manual for mm55sr2 excavator, would you happen to have one? Thanks

  6. #6Jetsada Sarawon2020-06-11 10:41

    [QUOTE = "tool_king, โพสต์: 432740, สมาชิก: 15377"] สวัสดี ที่อยู่อีเมลของคุณคืออะไรฉันจะส่งสิ่งที่ฉันมีใน MM55SR2 ขอบคุณ ED [/ quote] สวัสดีครับ tool_king ผมเป็นอีกคนหนึ่งที่มีปัญญากับ Excavator Mitsubishi mm55sr อยากจะได้คู่มือมีซ่อม ขอคุณช่วยส่งคู่มื่อมาให้ผมอีกสักคน ขอบคุณเป็นอย่างยิ่งครับถ้าคุณจะช่วยเหลื่อ ( [email protected] )

  7. #7Jetsada Sarawon2020-08-02 08:53

    [QUOTE = "tool_king, โพสต์: 432740, สมาชิก: 15377"] สวัสดี ที่อยู่อีเมลของคุณคืออะไรฉันจะส่งสิ่งที่ฉันมีใน MM55SR2 ขอบคุณ ED [/ quote] ที่อยู่อีเมล [email protected] ขอบคุณมากครับ ที่คุณจะส่งคู่มือมาให้

  8. #8tool_king2020-08-02 12:37

    Email sent.

  9. #9fish_guy102021-03-01 11:46

    I would be interested in whether you determined what was wrong? I'm having a similar issue with loss of power to stick and boom and thumb/side shift bleeding off.