Hello does anybody know the proper way to tag a mobile crane. I am in the process of buying a Terex t 340 but I’m very hesitant to purchase cause it doesn’t come with a title owner says you don’t need a title but how would you get a tag for it I’m in Florida .
Equipment isn't titled in any state that I'm aware of. Proof of ownership is a bill of sale and/or a UCC report showing money is owed against it. I'm in Washington State and things like mobile cranes can be registered for travel on the highway by contacting someone at the department of licensing. The process usually involves a state patrol officer doing an inspection on site and then you get a license plate to put on the unit. I'm sure there are documents and fees also involved. Hopefully someone from Florida can chime in on any differences.