was wondering if anyone knows how to replace bearings and shaft on the model 911 backhoe attachment, it is the part which allows the arm to swing not sure if you hammer the pin out and if so is it down or up the it comes out and are the bearings pressed in..... please any help would be appreciated thanks
It has been many years but I seem to remember pounding out with a punch and big hammer then cutting an outer race with a dremmel tool to remove it, the replacement bearing had a fancy name that escapes me at the moment but allowed for some misalignment, good luck I remember it being a bit of a pain but not overly technical.
thank you for the info kind sir
oh ya cdm123 do you remember if the pin went down through or did you have to pound it out through the top, i tried smacking it a couple of times but not moving thought maybe pin was tapered... thanks
I think it came out the top, part of what made it interesting lol. I would mount it on the bobcat then try using a hydraulic jack or porta power to push it.
thanks again for info