Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Monde Crusher (China) – Has anyone ever used one?

ImJay ยท 2025-06-06 06:40

Hi team, Has anyone ever used a chinese branded Monde/Ornate crusher/screen/attachment? Shandong Mingde Gangcheng Machinery I'm down here in Aus but they're not a local commodity

Replies5
  1. #1ImJay2025-06-06 06:41
  2. #2ianjoub2025-06-06 09:54

    I spoke in depth with 4 or 5 mfg's in china about a large crusher/screener setup. They were not one of the companies I was in contact with.

  3. #3ImJay2025-06-06 22:10

    Excluded for a specific reason or just not on the list? Did you end up getting any chinese machinery?

  4. #4ianjoub2025-06-07 09:30

    I didn't find your mfg in my search, no specific reason. I do have a chinese mini skid steer and mini excavator. I ended up with a Parker Crusher, an old used one.

  5. #5hitch2025-08-14 10:56

    Mingde is a big name in the attachment manufacture field in China, but I haven't heard their crusher productline before.