Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

more dirt pictures

oakland ยท 2008-11-02 21:20

time for some excitement heres some pictures for all the dirt fans:drinkup

Replies6
  1. #1oakland2008-11-02 21:24

    more dirt equip

  2. #2Lashlander2008-11-02 21:48

    Good stuff oakland. I stole that pic of the little Lampson crane and posted it on the DHS site for a guy that loves anything Lampson.

  3. #3oakland2008-11-02 21:55

    thats alright, glad you guys liked it

  4. #4Dirtman20072008-11-02 21:58

    That D37 komastu looks kinda cute It sure does alot look smaller than my D39, must be because mine has the 25" wide tracks.

  5. #5Mass-X2008-11-15 12:39

    If I'm reading the unit number on that 365C L correctly, that's the exact same machine I had on rent from Western States last year. Looks like the current operator has taken a little paint off her since we parted ways though.

  6. #6oakland2008-11-15 20:18

    its possible, brown construction incorporated from boise owns it now:drinkup