las maquinas cornie, very nice office and shop indeed. it looks like you are very well setup. :usa:usa:usa
Wait so you don't just get an army of guys with shoves together? J/K I know better I've seen a lot of nice Iron go south. Did you just rebuild that Clark mining loader or buy it? Love to see more pics and you do have a nice shop and office.
When we bought the Clark, it was in pretty good condition actually. just it had this ugly orange color. We inspected the machine, and gave it a new paint job.
980g
Nice 980G!! Is it me or do the front tires look bigger than the rears? Any reason for it?
I believe your right. No idea why that would be. They sold this machine a while back, I wasn't with the company when the 980G was on the yard.
Reconditioned motorgraders, ready to go
Nice paint scheme on that 140G . I'ill bet that clark underground loader comes in handy for its new owner tunneling under the border
That or it just could be the perspective the pic was take from. It does have different tires in the front though. The rears are radials and the fronts are bi plys .
oooh! So thats what there using the clark loader for.