Here are some pics at work
Had to resize the pics
great pics dzlnut. But I have to say, I hate winter...and that looks dang cold. :tong BTW, welcome to the forum. :usa
thanks for the compliments Its not to cold compared to the midwest this is an awesome forum I am glad I found it
nice pics, nice loader. i love pushing alot of snow with a wheel loader and bull plow.
Thats a sweet set up, how does she push?
she pushes pretty decent but when we get the really heavy snow thats 3-4ft deep she bogs down but she hasn't stalled (the bigger loaders have :beatsme ) I just lift the blade a little bit and keep on trudging through
here are some more pics from today got stuck today trying to make the ramp longer
Great pictures, thanks for sharing the one being stuck. Guess you had time while waiting for some help, or a shovel. I think we all have been there, before. Helps keep us humble.
I tried to wiggle me way out but I just kept digging deeper I knew not to go that far out but we are getting a lot of snow and I didnt want to knock down the ramp so I could extend it tomorrow. I had a big shovel my boss came with a JD 644
How do you like the K model? They don't really look much different then the J's. I run a 544J sometimes in the winter plowing and I think it is about the best loader made.
That would be the best kind of shovel to have near by. Everyone tries to wiggle out, some just don't know when to stop. Looks like a sweet machine to move snow with, or most anything else.
I like the K shes light so I can go up the ramps the big loaders spin out on She can push through decently deep snow without stalling so thats a plus I just wish she had an extra 150hp so I can could push the deep snow a little faster.
I have a JD 304J with what looks to be the same plow Work Site Pro 10ft. It is the best rig ever for plowing driveways with the Stereo Steering it will plow around a square corner with out the tires dragging in the Snow Berm. I got a sheet of heavy plastic and installed it on the blade it will really roll the snow nice. Loosend the cutting edge and hooked one side under it then ran a row of bolts along the top. Cat236 Alaska
dzlnut, are you plowing parking lots, or roads? Keep the pics coming! Cat 236, do you have any pics, sounds like a nice set up? Love plowing with the loader, I wish ours had a plow on it!
I am plowing parking lots which is a pita I wish I was plowing roads all you have to do is split it down the middle. With the parking lots its endless back dragging, building ramps, curbs,dips banks, and different snow storage areas for each lot... I will be uploading more pics today I almost rolled it pushing snow up the ramp on a hillside it was really slippery and slid down the side of the hill it took a few minutes to get out of 5ft of snow but I did it without needed someone else to pull me out...sorry no pics though
here is one from today I have more on my camera I will have to upload
Man you are getting a ton of snow huh? How much do you have on the ground?
yeah we have a whole bunch of snow it has been coming down non stop for the past 3 days.... We have almost 7ft just in the last 3 days and its still coming down pretty good and its supposed to snow all next week also...... back to sleep for me lol
here are some more pictures
a few more pics