Why would axle U bolts break when a truck is slowly pulling through the yard, and not when he's dumping or doing 55 down the highway? Does God love dirt merchants?
Same reason a steering arm broke on a buddys gravel truck in the pit @ 5mph rather then on the highway @55mph, blind luck.
When I was hauling freight, we had a driver come in off a run and back into the Salvage bay to offload pallets. When he pulled out, one of the tie rod ends fell apart and the front wheels turned in opposite directions. We all stood in disbelief for the same reason, if that had happened at any other time surely someone would have been hurt or killed.
A tire blew on my uncles truck while sitting in the garage in the middle of the night. He had been hauling wheat all week and leaving a load on at night, except this night - it was empty.:beatsme
well I hope the Luck keeps comin' for everybody. Sorry the pic is crooked , it was straight when I sent it.