Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

more old iron

oakland ยท 2008-06-22 13:40

heres some more old iron i found at an abandoned quarry yesterday.

Replies15
  1. #1WabcoMan2008-06-23 02:59

    Thanks for the pictures Oakland - you sure know how to get my pulse racing:notworthy I want the IH E211 elevator - have it crated up & shipped out !!:drinkup

  2. #2stretch2008-06-23 11:09

    Wait...abandoned? That stuff looks like it coulda been parked yesterday!!!

  3. #3oakland2008-06-23 12:36

    yeah it does, but the quarry isnt used anymore. so unless someone has been using them recently, its abandoned. (excluding the scraper, there was enough liquid under it to fill a swimming pool)

  4. #4iceberg2102008-06-24 20:10

    Where's this abandoned quarry at? I'm in Boise and I'd love to take a look, I've always wanted to go to one of those old abondoned quarries but was never close enough to one to be able to go.

  5. #5oakland2008-06-24 20:16

    i dont know if you know where succor creek state park is in oregon. its just after you leave homedale then you turn into succor creek and its about 7 miles in and to the left about a mile theres this and some other equipment

  6. #6iceberg2102008-06-24 20:37

    So its off highway 201? I'm not real familiar with the area but I'd like to head over there an afternoon this week. Is it just off 201? by the river or is it closer to Adrian?

  7. #7oakland2008-06-24 21:26

    no is just out of homedale on owyhee boulevard/hyway 201. its about 5-6 miles out then left on succor creek road.its closer to homedale than adrian. try looking on google earth or msn maps.

  8. #8Eric2008-06-25 12:12

    That old Euclid is a beauty!

  9. #9D5G2008-06-25 15:57

    What model Koehring is that? Awesome pics!

  10. #10oakland2008-06-25 16:02

    it is a 466.

  11. #11iceberg2102008-06-25 18:25

    So is it on the Idaho side or the Oregon side cause both maps I've found have two Succur creek Roads one in ID and one in OR. Sorry about my lack of knowledge about the place, and thanks for all the help.

  12. #12Ron Light2008-06-25 20:09

    I'm with you on that comment, there is only one machine with tires clean and black from weather and rain.

  13. #13D5G2008-06-25 20:38

    Those Koehring were awesome machines, thanks for the info!

  14. #14oakland2008-06-25 20:52

    the fastest way is to go from hiway 201 if you go from hiway 95 it will take you alot longer.

  15. #15euclid2008-06-26 15:19

    I like that euclid!