Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some Old Iron in Avery Wyoming

gd10r ยท 2008-06-19 22:26

I found the spot. This Iron is all owned by Platte Valley Constructors, from North Platte Ne. I think. They have a giant german shepard onsite, maggie, sweet thing once I got over the fear that I was lunch. Enjoy the photos.

Replies8
  1. #1stretch2008-06-20 10:09

    Wow...why is there so much old iron sitting around in Wyoming? I guess I'll have to start making plans!

  2. #2hoeman6002008-06-20 15:36

    thats where i got my picts

  3. #3jurgcor2008-06-21 16:50

    I have seen that home yard by Lexington NE. My wife comes from North Platte. There is twice that much old stuff sitting around there.

  4. #4jurgcor2008-06-21 16:54

    oops

  5. #5catken2008-06-27 21:58

    Platte Valley Platte Valley Const. is from Grand Island, Nebraska-home office.

  6. #6tsdevoss2011-01-30 20:41

    I see some of these were taken just east of Cheyenne. There was an old DW 20 tractor there sitting in the back or I thought, but it was one of the few military DW20's or 668 that were 4 wheel drive.

  7. #7tsdevoss2011-01-30 20:45

    one of the owners lives in Cheyenne. believe it or not, they still use alot of this equipment today, even the old DW21 50 ton proof rollers. there about 3 or 4 of them

  8. #8sh0rtlife2011-01-30 21:22

    i havnt seen one of those belly dragging tank trucks in a loooooong time...oh for the love of tonka 1:1 scale