Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

More pictures from Bauma.

MKTEF ยท 2007-05-04 15:01

I know that a lot of you guys where not able to visit Bauma. So for all of you i will share some of my pictures. Some is already posted other places on the forum. Here is some pic from the Terex stand. (the volvo is a EC700 demolition with hyd undercarrige) Enjoy the pictures!

Replies10
  1. #1MKTEF2007-05-04 15:13

    CAT at Bauma And som of that yellow iron. (A very crowded stand, as you can see)

  2. #2MKTEF2007-05-04 15:25

    More Cat. Here is some more, both indoor and outdoors.

  3. #3MKTEF2007-05-04 15:41

    Komatsu and Liebherr More pictures

  4. #4equipment fan2007-05-04 22:02

    very nice pictures.Do you will buy a machine you have seen at this show?

  5. #5MKTEF2007-05-05 04:38

    Hey equipment fan, i don't by them. We have a logistic organisation that asks for a quote from the different suppliers. I write a demand spesification, on what the millitary engineers neeeds. I talking about: wheel loader, 20t, quick coupler, rock bucket, and so on. Then the price and tecnincal solutian decides the choise of material. OK

  6. #6Grader4me2007-05-05 04:47

    Great pictures! Thanks for sharing

  7. #7equipment fan2007-05-05 11:03

    ok thanks for the info,i`m just curious!I Like the komatsu high lift log loader!

  8. #8DirectTech2007-05-05 22:12

    I must say that the Volvo high lift looks a lot better than the Komatsu

  9. #9Wulf2007-05-05 22:42

    Which machines are the paralifts based on and anyone know who makes the attachment?

  10. #10DirectTech2007-05-06 13:58

    Are you Wondering who made the first one.