Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

More Takeuchi TL130 Problems

Brianmp302 ยท 2011-12-15 09:54

Saw another thread and didnt want to clutter it up. Background: I have a TL130 with 1530hrs on it. Used it daily for about a month and then parked it. Went back two weeks later to pick it up and it would turn over but would not start. So far I have checked everything I can think of and still havent found anything to shed some light onto it. When it wouldnt crank one of my guys sprayed a small amount of starting fluid in it and it ran until that was gone but otherwise it will not crank on its own. Ive checked or changed: Feed pump Fuel filters Checked for fuel at engine Checked for fuel at injector pump Checked all fuses too Checked and bypassed coolant sensor Anyone had an issue like this? This machine ran perfectly until it was parked for two short weeks and now nothing when I need it.

Replies4
  1. #1bpogue2011-12-15 20:00

    Just to clarify, where do you know you have fuel? Do you know you have fuel leaving the lift pump? Filter? The line where the fuel goes into the pump?

  2. #2Brianmp3022011-12-15 20:20

    I have verified that I am getting fuel all the way to the injectors. Also appears that the injector pump is working too. Trying to get it going asap.

  3. #3stumpjumper832011-12-15 20:41

    seat switch or other saftey switches are not the problem are they?

  4. #4Brianmp3022011-12-15 20:46

    Havent checked seat switch yet .like I said this thing will spin over all day long but it just wont crank up