I have Takeuchi TL130, recently when you start the machine and close the lap bar down, the aux hydraulics come on, while the machine is running you take your foot and lift aux pedal to put in neutral position to run machine, but as soon as you move your foot the aux hyrdo come back on. Starting the machine there are no issues until you bring the lap bar down. Anybody had similiar problems or ideas on what it is? Thanks
Could it be a problem with the pedal itself?
I have cleaned under the pedal to make sure there is no debris build up and it the problem still continues. I dont know what else to check
Remove the rubber floor mat and take out the two bolts that hold in the aux valve. Lift the valve out of the floor and see if the two plungers are stuck under the peddle. See if you can free these up using penatrating oil. But I have seen these valves so corroted they had to be replaced.