Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

moritz trailers good or bad

Jim Dandy ยท 2011-10-19 16:21

I have searched the trailer section of this forum and know what has been said so far about moritz trailers. The factory is very hard to speak to they don't even have their phone number on their website. I did find out that they use axis axles. Are they good or bad? I was hoping they were using Dexters. The trailer I am interested in is the drop deck tilt model TGLB 15+4 (GVW 14000, capacity 10,600). I will be using it to haul my mini and skidsteer. Any info on Moritz would be greatly appreciated as there is a large difference in price on trailers and it is hard for me to identify a good quality trailer from junk. thanks in advance

Replies1
  1. #1pafarmer2011-10-20 08:04

    I've owned a number of their horse trailers never had a problem with any of them. They are top of line trailer in terms of build quality and price....You can't go wrong with owning a Moritz...........they are the Rolls Royce of trailers.