LOL, I was just having a long chat with some guys in the mfg fields like myself. I think we are all have some ideas for equipment, and certainly setup both in the design/engineering side and the mfg side of things. It just comes down to get the numbers right. Just so tired of seeing cheaper and cheaper junk being pushed into the market. I don't think we are talking excavators here...lol More like motorized wheel barrows, mud carts, and other stuff that don't seem to hit the industrial grade for the price. Anything you guys care to elaborate on that we could consider? We have experiences in electric, electronics, hydraulics, structural steel, etc. We can build a pro product but it takes a LOT to get to something that is penny sensitive.
Common sense. No one makes it so you can't buy it. Those who have it will never sell it. If you could make it, bottle it up and sell it, you'd be a billionaire.
Not a real radical idea, but I have one. The dumpers you see that are mechanized I think are pretty helpful at times. The issue is you have to maintain another machine, they are expensive for occasional use. I would like to see larger ones that could be quick attached to compact wheel loaders, large CTLs and SSL that can pivot and hyd dump like the mech versions. BC and Quick Attach make dumpster attachments and I own one. It is extremely helpful at times, I just wish it could dump hydraulically and pivot and be much heavier duty. Lastly on the mech dumpster, it would be really helpful if you could run them remotely when appropriate. Being able to sit in your excavator, dump your material from inside the excavator with a remote, would be helpful at times.