Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mother’s Day Convoy Lancaster PA

tonka · 2009-05-11 08:11

The biggest convoy in the us was yesterday, to benifit the make a wish foundation, Enjoy!

Replies14
  1. #1tonka2009-05-11 08:17

    more

  2. #2tonka2009-05-11 08:32

    more

  3. #3CAT345D L2009-05-11 09:51

    the first pete and the lonestar are pretty sweet rides.

  4. #4tonka2009-05-11 10:49

    more

  5. #5hvy 1ton2009-05-11 12:18

    That grain trailer is shiny! I like shiny things. I really like the color combo on the first pete a lot.

  6. #6CAT345D L2009-05-11 13:57

    The first pete in the second post if really nice. looks primer gray is it? along with that white KW really nice pics thanks for sharing.

  7. #7BoomerFF3732009-05-11 16:53

    Sweet! How long did the convoy run for?

  8. #8cps2009-05-11 17:12

    I bet there were some smiles that day! Glad to see it!

  9. #9JFortner52009-05-11 20:14

    Thanks for the pics, I thought they were all really cool.

  10. #10tonka2009-05-12 22:47

    20 miles round trip, drivers had to pay $100 to be involved in the convoy, there were a ton of smiling kids that got to ride in a big rig! thanks guys

  11. #11tonka2009-05-12 22:54

    it is gun metal gray, the white KW is a good friend of mine Carl Prest, out of PA, the F150's frame is in the deck of that step!

  12. #12Copenhagen2009-05-12 23:11

    Found a little more information on the event. They brought tears to my eyes. http://forums.trucktrend.com/70/6311039/truck-talk/i-love-truck-stories-like-this-one-18th-annual-mak/index.html http://www.wish.org/news/events/19th_annual_mother_s_day_truck_convoy_phila

  13. #13Torresjunior2025-07-05 23:15

    I love these Make A Wish Mother’s Day Truck Convoy photos!

  14. #14Torresjunior2025-07-11 22:01

    BTW, have you ever heard of this website: https://supershowrigs.com/