Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Motor graders question

PesadoArgentino ยท 2015-12-21 14:59

Hi people, i'm the editor of Pesados Argentinos. Anybody posts some links for my site, and i'm really proud. But well, many makes made motor graders, loaders, lift trucks and other machine in Argentina under license. You can help me to identify this motor graders? Here, are made by Conarg, but whats the original make? Regards, i'm waiting the helps and the comments

Replies4
  1. #1Graderfan19812015-12-22 15:01

    I have read that conarg has built earlier times in licence graders from a scandinavian manufacturer, but this are other types. I haven't seen similar graders like this.

  2. #2PesadoArgentino2015-12-22 21:37

    Well, yes -> http://pesadosargentinos.blogspot.com.ar/2015/09/bolinder-conarg-vhk-100.html this, under licence Bolinder-Munktell. But, about the two pictures... maybe are similar to some Champion or Huber Warco? i don't know...

  3. #3Graderfan19812015-12-23 04:36

    I had now a closer look in my archiv to champion and Huber Warco Graders, I see some differences.

  4. #4PesadoArgentino2015-12-23 09:32

    Well, thanks. Maybe other EU or USA make? have poor info about Conarg and these motor graders and other things