Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Champion 720A Plow Headgear

jonespond ยท 2015-12-23 17:08

Looking to setup my grader with a front snow plow. I am looking for ideas on a headgear off the nose of the grader. Pics and ideas would be great. Right now I have a plow and an old headgear from a truck.

Replies2
  1. #1Fatgraderman2015-12-25 11:28

    We haven't ran the truck plows for a couple years. We ran them off of the V-plow A frames. But depending on what the truck one looks like, it should be no problem. Is the back flat on that headgear? If it is then all you might have to do is cut holes hatching the front plate on the 720. I would probably run a counterbalance valve in the hydraulic circuit as well.

  2. #2cuttin edge2016-01-05 18:58

    Check out craig manufacturing. It's new stuff, but the pictures might help