Hello I have a John Deere 190e excavator. When it is Frist started up everything is ok but after operating for a few minutes it loads the motor and causes black smoke and RPM loss. When you stop operating the motor returns to normal running. It is loading up when operating or traveling.
Be a good idea to post the serial number of your machine to get exact machine troubleshooting. Simon C
I thought it could be the pump or the relief valve’s.
Rule of thumb when something like this happens, if you don’t want go in to really expensive and frustrating rabbit hole - check the hell out of the engine, before you even start thinking about hydraulics.
Have you made sure it is getting air? Quick check, remove air filter or filters and see what happens. Do not ask me how I know this.
Welcome to HEF Kenner ! What they ^^^^ said, plus, make sure all your fuses are good. I would also suggest checking your fuel supply pressure.
Ty it appears to be the air filters after checking. Noticed the hose clasping. When full throttle. Also no issues when I operate at half throttle.
Is the monitor working ? If yes ,there should have been a indicator light on shown in screenshot below. Maybe the air filter restriction sensor is defective or the wiring at the sensor has been disconnected. Anyway, was glad to hear the parts cannon was silenced .
Not noticed and it probably doesn’t work but I will check it out.
That’s why it us important to have all monitoring equipment in good order
There’s whole lot of dimwits out there - if you would listen to them, you’d be spending big do on main pump replacement