Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Problem with depth gauge and sensors. Caterpillar 305C Mitsubishi MM30SR, MM40SR, MM55SR.

djoni · 2025-01-31 03:31

If your depth gauge and boom sensors are not working, then there is a solution to fix this problem.

Replies24
  1. #1djoni2025-01-31 03:34

    I managed to make a device instead of a depth gauge.

  2. #2djoni2025-01-31 03:39

    Here you can see how it works.There are subtitles in English

  3. #3djoni2025-01-31 03:41
  4. #4djoni2025-01-31 03:43

    Here is the device in operation on an excavator.

  5. #5djoni2025-01-31 03:51
  6. #6сергей шелков2025-02-02 07:47

    Как можно преобрести?

  7. #7djoni2025-02-02 07:52

    заходите на мой телеграмм чат Экскаваторы Mitsubishi, CAT, ремонт ✅ Профессиональные консультации и помощь по ремонту Mitsubishi MM30SR, MM40SR, MM55SR. Caterpillar 305 и т.д. ⚙️ Обмениваемся опытом, задаём вопросы и находим решения вместе! Делаю ремонт экскаваторов: @EVGENYY_125RU #ремонт #экскаваторы #техника t.me почта [email protected]

  8. #8djoni2025-02-03 23:58

    Made a device with a WiFi module. You can view controller errors in any browser.

  9. #9djoni2025-02-10 06:34

    Caterpillar 304SR

  10. #10djoni2025-03-29 20:21

    Caterpillar 308B SR

  11. #11djoni2025-03-29 20:24
  12. #12djoni2025-03-29 21:02

    Plug for Caterpillar 308B SR

  13. #13djoni2025-03-30 20:56

    Made a time relay to turn off a diesel engine.

  14. #14djoni2025-03-30 20:56
  15. #15djoni2025-04-01 03:21

    Made a sensor for the KAWASAKI joystick

  16. #16djoni2025-04-01 03:24
  17. #17Kenr2025-04-28 08:48

    Hello, I have a Mitsubishi mm55sr, do you have a the plug simulator to delete the sensors for this machine?. If so what is the cost and how do I go about getting one. Ian in Alberta Canada. Thanks

  18. #18djoni2025-04-28 08:54

    Yes, there is a depth gauge simulator

  19. #19Kenr2025-04-28 08:57

    Hello, how do I go about getting one, I’m in Canada

  20. #20djoni2025-04-28 09:09

    I'll write you an email now

  21. #21djoni2025-07-03 19:30

    The joysticks are a little worn out))

  22. #22djoni2025-07-03 19:44

    Repaired joysticks

  23. #23djoni2025-07-31 05:09

    The sensors in the joysticks are very afraid of water((

  24. #24djoni2025-08-13 00:30

    I made a transition board for other LED indicators, native ones do not exist in nature)) The controller had no indication.