ill b movin back to the east coast soon the carolinas 2 b exact whats the scoop on work there ne thing goin on???
How come you are moving back?
its home and arizona has bn dead for earthwork for awhile
Our company in western North Carolina has been staying busy. I see a lot of work still going on in Charlotte. I don't go down east that much to tell you how things are going. Need to ask Dirtman2007, who lives in the Raleigh area. What part of N.C. are you moving back too?
There are still alot of projects going on around here, well they were, now its just mostly equipment sitting on a half way finished jobsite. I know eastern NC has almost stoped all major work too. Things are slow everywhere, I'm just glad I've got things to do...
mooresville is where im mnovin back 2
Jacksonville Fl. is one of the busiest cities I've seen in a long time. Azdirtdigger might like to consider keep his options open as far as where he moves too back east. I know I am forced to travel to stay employed.
what exactly are you looking for and where? what types of equipment do you run?