From New Mexico to Utah, close to 800 miles. Is this a sell it & replace or just bite the bullet and pay it? Have not priced it yet, but I paid $4 loaded mile 7 years ago to move it from a dealer in north NM to here. MF50, weighs about 14000 lbs Joe H
Moving it that far I don't think it will be that expensive. It's a partial as far as a semi in concerned. I would think $2,000 or less would move it. The more flexible you are on timing the cheaper you'll get it moved. I would start with one of the larger brokerages and see what they quote you. There are also some sites you can post your move on and people can bid on it. I would make sure that anybody you choose is properly insured, has authority etc. If they will provide you with their DOT or MC number you can look them up. Good luck. Junkyard
Try needahauler.com. You input start and finish address and dates as well as machine specs. You will get many quotes until you cancel your request. I needed to move 2 machines from Illinois to Florida a couple months ago. You will get cheap and basic to white glove options. Was happy with the service result and cost.
Post it on uship.com I sometimes look at loads on that site and wonder how people are making any money. Bids may start high, but they really start cutting towards the end.
Try "Load-em-Up" trucking. they moved my JD450c track loader from PA to Florida with no drama or fuss. Rick