bobcat has redesigned the aux on the mt52 to keep people from being able to turn on the aux and then walk around to the front of the machine when the attachment is running it is a electric kill switch on the steering handle that has to be up to start it so you cant zip tie it down to get around it and it has to be held to engage the detent on the aux if its let go it kills the aux in about 1.5 sec its a good idea but i don't know how it works with the back hoe attachment as you have to detent the aux to run it and you sit on the front of it must be a kit for them or they didn't think of that don't know ask tomorrow they also put a plastic guard around the lift control "asking to get broke off i think" the old one use to be all steel must know what they are doing or they are trying to cut corners to get cost down just thought you guys might like to know don't know how to post pictures other wise i would lots of cool stuff i see if i had a camera to do it with
I'll bet somebody somewhere got twisted up in an auger or trencher. I didn't know they made a backhoe for the MT's. Thanks for the info BCmech.
Is that where the saying "get bent out of shape" comes from then?.... bobcatmechanic: Do you not have a digital camera??. There are plenty of people here who can help you with posting pics as well as a couple of dedicated threads?.
Bring on the pictures.
Yes, I'd like to see an image of it. I looked around for the Bobcat Model M06 backhoe attachment for the MT's but I can't find what it looks like.
Here is a pic of it on a MT52 on bobcats page. http://www.bobcat.com/imagelib/index.html?mainCategory=all&mainCategoryName=All&refinedCategoryName=All&keyword=M06