Sorry if this is not posted in the correct forum, but I sure would like to hear your thoughts. Hi just wondering if anyone has experienced the same problems I am having with our 648 GIII TC. 1. When starting to work the machine the other day I studdenly lost all throttle. The machine would not move or idle up. I moved the shifter from forward to reverse and back then it seemed to work fine. It did this repeatedly throughout the day. No codes. Any thoughts? Thanks 2. We have had a 540 B for a number of years. 23.1 tires and chains all around. The new machine is the 648 Giii TC 28L 26 with new bear paws. I can go just about anywhere with the 540 while the 648G gets stuck all the time. The chains load up with mud and I can't pull a single log. the 540 will pull the same track without hitting the dif loc. I would greatly appreciate any thoughts? Do the chains just need to get worn in or could I be running them to tight and it's not kicking the mud out as a result? Frustrated!
Please don't post duplicate threads. All responses need to be in this thread - Thanks