Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Multi-purpose backhoe

oifla ยท 2021-06-24 11:11

Are there any older backhoe models that can also run 3pt tractor implements? I guess I'm thinking about a small machine that can do farm work (auguer, bush hogging, etc). when necessary. Any specific brand/models to look for? Thanks o.

Replies1
  1. #1Swetz2021-06-24 11:46

    Compact Utility Tractors (CUT) are essentially small farm tractors with loaders and hoes on them...With that in mind, they also have the 3-point hitch and PTO. They come pretty big these days. I have a New Holland TC33D that has a loader and a hoe on it. Bought it new in 2001, and it has never geven me a lick of problems. Again, they make them bigger than mine, but for me it works the hoe. I take that off and can power an 3-point auger. Just ordered a 3-point chipper for it too.