Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

mustang 2044 skidsteer wont start

xrjoe ยท 2013-12-28 18:47

question about high pressure pump, after rodent damage to wiring repaired, and sitting long term, the fuel pump wont obligate fuel, 3 wires look to give ground, ign "on" and ign "start" showing power in all phases, my buddy used a starting fluid to see if it would run and it did, but after shutdown will not restart when hot, are the shutdown solenoids operating on 2 circuits from start to run? also the red lockout power when cranking serves to start the engine, correct? or should I focus elsewhere?

Replies1
  1. #1xrjoe2014-01-03 09:38

    I got the solenoid out, activity is good in start mode shooting the plunger out, I think it needs a little more extension to cycle the high pressure pump on, if not, the hpp is not working correctly, anyone had similar issues?