I just acquired the factory service manual for the 930 940 and 960 in pdf format. The scans aren't the greatest quality, but they are readable. If anyone needs a page or two to help them in their repairs, I'd be happy to share. Just need a valid email address. J. Stewart
I just a purchased a 940 Mustang skid steer and looking for a service manual - is it possible to get the complete manual from you? R Fry
Sorry i forgot my [email protected] R Fry
I have a 940 and would really appreciate the manual for it. Can you email it to me at [email protected] please or can you upload to skydrive (if it is too big to email) and give me access via my email? If you need a hotmail address I can give one.
Mustang 940 Hi I have a mustang 940 and need to do some repairs. I would really appreciate a copy of the service manual. My email is [email protected] Cheers
Could you please email the entire manual to me? Our company has lost ours, and we need it really bad. Thanks a lot. Email is [email protected]
Can I have one also? Please [email protected]
Hi folks, I just purchased a second-hand 940 and it came without either an operator's or service manual. Does anyone have a copy of either that they can share? Much appreciated! -- Simon
Duh.. forgot the email address: [email protected] . Cheers!
Help needed with a mustang 2064 I have owned this skidsteer for about two weeks. It has started perfect everytime. I tried it today and turned over twice and wouldnt even attempt to start. It had blown a fuse, that i replaced . Now all it does is blow fuses. I am lost and looking for some help. I do not have a manual and i believe this would open my eyes alot. Any help would be greatly apprieciated Thanks matt
joe can you email me a copy of that pdf file to [email protected] .If you are looking for anything please let me know .I have a lot of info to share THANKS ED
can you email mustang 940 service manual to [email protected]
It's very helpful to me I think,thanks! [email protected]
Hi Joe, I have just picked up a 940 from the auctions. It has a few issues and that manual would be extremely helpful. Would you be able to send a copy to [email protected] Thanks in advance, Pete.
mustang repair manual I need a manual for the 940 and 960 not sure what mine is. I am tring to overhaul hyd. cyl. Thanks a lot Wes email is [email protected] Thanks again
can you email me a copy of that pdf file to [email protected] , please. Thank you verry much.
I just bought a Mustang 940. I know it sounds stupid, but is the hyd. oil dipstick in the tank? If not, where is it? No sight guage that I can see. Thanks!
960 manual Hi Joe, Had a leak in my hydraulic line somewhere between the motor and the seat - very hard to see and may need to take the motor out. Does not look like a hose but a metal line that has failed and will need to be replaced but not sure. Any info on that would be most helpful. I would love to get my hands on a complete manual. have looked in the past but could not find one. Where did you get yours? Thanks! Ken
The online auction, for big bucks! PM me your email address and I'll send you what I have. J. Stewart
Thanks Ken! My address is [email protected]
Sorry Ken, it's Joe who has the manual and my address is [email protected] . My issue is probably pretty simple for someone who's familiar with a 930, 40, or 60. I'm used to units having a hydraulic sight guage, but I don't see anything on my newly purchased 940. I'm trying to learn more about it, and it looks like possibly the hydraulic tank and chain case tanks share one compartment. If this is the case, is the hydraulic fluid level check the plug on the side of the machine between the wheels? Thanks to anyone who can help! If not, is there supposed to be a dipstick on the fill cap?
960 manual Hi Joe, My email address is [email protected] . Thank you very much!!! Ken
hahaha, it looks like everyone wants the service manual. i do not want it, all i want is a new skid loader. why is it taking so long for jcb, bobcat, and cat (small ones) to release new models? is this a bad economy or something?
Can you please send me the service manual for the 960 Mustang Manual. Thanks Tamie
Oh forgot [email protected] thank you
Tamie, your email address does not work for me.
can you email me at [email protected] Thank you
mustang service manual Joe Would I be able to get copy of that service manual sent to me also? My email address is [email protected] . THANK ED
Joe thankyou so much. Appreciate the time spent.
Hi I would like a wiring diagram for mustang 940 if it is at all possible Cheers Max
Please Send 940 manual. Hello, please send a copy of the 940 Mustang manual to [email protected] . Thank you, S~
I really would like those manuals! I appreciate ya! Cody [email protected]
Joe, I just picked up a Mustang 940 as well. If you are still e-mailing them out could I get one as well. Thank You in advance........... Will [email protected]
Joe I just purchased a Mustang 940 at auction and it is in need of a bit of work. If you would please email me a copy of the manual I would be forever grateful. [email protected] Thank you in advance!! -J
hi i would be very happy if you could help me with the service manual for the 960 as i have been looking for one for months thankyou very much tony
sorry tony again forgot to add address [email protected] cheers from australia tony
just recieved my copy for 960 thankyou you are a champion thanks from australia tony
I sent you a PM with my email. A copy would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Happy to send it. Let me get to the faster servers at work on monday.
I have A 940 Mustang and have several issues to fix. If you could email me a copy of your service manual it would be greatly appreciated. Goer42 at yahoo dot com. Thanks
I would really appreciate a copy of this manual if you have it, my 940 needs some work. Thanks my email is [email protected]
Hello , please send a copy of the manual thank you so much from [email protected]
Hey Joe, I appreciate you sharing with us! If possible, could you email me the entire manual? I owe ya big time. Thanks, John [email protected]
Thank you Joe for the mustang manual you are a great person , thanks again
hello joe,could you email me a copy of your service manual for 940 because I have many problem of hydraulic systeme my email is [email protected] thanks a lot
i would LOVE a copy of the 960 Manual please! We just got one out on this site and I have no Manual. Thank you very much! Kindly jason
Hello - We just bought a 960 for my site here... .we really need and would appreciate a copy of the Manual. My email is [email protected] Thank you thank you thank you! kindly jason
Bought a Mustang 2050 in an auction, looks like engine needs rebuilding. It has an Yanmar 4TNE88 motor, trying to replace or re built the motor, looking for an after market rebuilt kit or a replacement motor, any pointers where parts can be bought for reasonable price. Any one knows the front hydaulic coupler part number or any site where I can find them. Thanks, CN
You sure have become a popular guy. I have just purchased a 1994 940 and would greatly appreciate if you could send that pdf my way as well. I just spend a pretty penny having a local shop to stop a leak to get it back still loosing hydraulic fluid. Thank you very much. Dan H. [email protected]
I would love to have a manuel for my 940 [email protected] thanks Tim
would appreciate a copy of this manual. could you please email to: [email protected] thanks, col
Mustang 940 Manual I have looked every where for a service manual. I just purchased a 1994 940 Mustang and it hasn't been serviced in years. Could you please email me a copy for a 940 Mustang to [email protected] . I would be so greatful. Thank you.
I also just purchased a 1994 940. Trying to get mine serviced. Needing to tighten drive chains do you have any specs on this. Thanks
If its available would really like to get a copy of the service manual ( or wiring diagram) for the mustang 930. We have one that has an intermittent over temp alarm that has been giving us trouble for a few weeks now. Thank you advance for any help you may have to offer.
I suppose if you were to help you would probably need to know where to send it, oops. you can reach me at [email protected] Thanks again.
If you still have the manual , would you please email it to me. We're troubleshooting the hyd drive on a 940. Thanks in advance. [email protected]
Would you resend the section with the hyds in it. I recieved email 1 and 3 and am guessing i need #2 that I didn't recieve. Thanks again
Joe, I just bought a 960 and have some electrical problems, hydrolic issues, no kill switch, the brake does'nt work. I need help! Anything you could E-mail would be most appreciated. Morgan Warner [email protected]
Could you send the manual for the 940 mustang [email protected] thanks
960 mustang manuals I am looking for a service manual for a 960 skidsteer. Iam also looking for aparts manual and a source for parts. Thanks email address [email protected]
Hi Joe If you could please e-mail me copy of 940 manual i would really appreciate it having mechanical problems need to find out how to move manually to get it in garage to work on email is [email protected] Thank you ever so much
Fantastic I have two 960 Mustangs and would love to have both parts and service manuals can you pm me so I can give you my e-mail! Thanx PM
not sure if this thread is still active, but I just bought a 940 today. I would be interested in the documentation email me at sixtsixcuda (at) yahoo dot com
I forgot to add: THANKS IN ADVANCE!
hello i was wondering if the manuals are still available and if you are still in need of operators manual? i have operators and safety manuals i can scan if necessary but i need the parts and service manuals. not too worried about spammers so will give you my email it is dignsift at that google mail place will check for reply soon. let me know if you need other manuals and i will get started scanning them. thanks
Mustang 940 Manual Hi, I have the Owners and Operators Manuals and I need to give the machine a complete service. The machine came with the property we bought in Jul 2012, see www.wrenbrookretreat.com Like; oil & filter change (can do), adjust the drive chain (need service manual), adjust the hand brake (need SM), adjust the steering controls (at the moment it wont sit still)(need SM). This is fairly urgent as the bridge to our property was damaged in the last flood and we need to dig out one end to stabailse the foundation. We have the back-hoe attachment. Regards - Byron
dign4gold and byron1100 - Your email addresses aren't working for me. PM me with a valid email address.
Mustang 940 Manual Hi Joe, try one of these [email protected] [email protected] Thanks.
thanks for the quick reply Joe try this one [email protected]
Thank you very much Joe.
940 service manual Hey just bought a 940, could i get a copy of the service manual. [email protected] Thanks!!
hi i have a 940, cylinder head gasket just gone and a manual would be a great help my emails is [email protected] thank you very much
Hi Do you have any pages on where the safety decals are correctly placed A freind of mine managed to get a full set of decals kindly supplied by Mustang free of charge while on holiday in the US but I have no idea where to put them There is nothing in the service manual but maybe in the operators book (which I dont have) any help on this would be appreciated Cheers
Forgot email address [email protected]
Hello Can you please email me a copy of the Mustang 940 e series workshop manual/service manual [email protected] Thanks Chris
Hi Joe, Can you email the workshop/service manual for the 940 as well, [email protected] . Thank you very much. Lloyd.
Hi Joe, Would love the 940 service manual from you, if it's not too much trouble. Just bought a 940 and it didn't come with any manuals. [email protected] Thanks.
Do you still have a copy of this manual? Need the drive box motors an chains
Yes, I have it. Will need an email address to send it to.
[email protected] Appreciate your time
Email [email protected] Hey partner, have any luck with that 960 mustang manual?
I get a copy also? [email protected] Thanks very much.
I'd appreciate a copy: [email protected] Thanks in advance!
hello, if you get some time can you please send me a copy of the manual -I have purchased a 940 and need to get into the chain boxes and check out some issues, please send full copy if you can. thanks mate. [email protected]
I have a 930a that is now giving me fits after a year of use. If Joe or anyone can email me the 930a service manual it would be very, very much appreciated: [email protected] Thanks in advance!
Hi joe! I've got a mustang 960, I'd appreciate a copy of that manual. [email protected] Thanks!
I'm new to this but I've seen about the manuals for mustang 940 is there anyway I could get them sent to me I really need and would be very thankful for them and tell me what I would owe for them. Thank you. Joseph at [email protected]
Hey Joe, you must have a heart made of gold. You have been sending out this manual since 2010. I spotted you thread because I too am looking for a service manual for a 940 Mustang. My E-mail is [email protected] . I will gladly pay a service fee for this favor. Thank you!
can you help me with a manual.. email [email protected] can you help me with a repair manual.. email [email protected]
It is the mustang 940 that I need the repair manual for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
hello I have the mustang 940 E can you please email me the wiring diagrams thank you very much I would be a big help . My email is [email protected]
Hi Joe Could you please email me a pdf of the service manual for th eMustang 930.940. I have a few issues that the operators manuals don't cover. It would be appreciated if you emailed it to [email protected] Thanks for keeping this manual available to others.
Could you please email me the service manual for the mustang 960. email: [email protected]
940 960 parts and service manuals I have 2 960's and a 940 and would love to have service and parts manuals for both I have not been able to get my local dealer to help at all! My e-mail is [email protected] Thank you very much for the help!
I would like the complete 940 service manual if I could. Thanks a lot. Eric. [email protected]
If possible, I would also like the complet 940 service manual. Thanks! haddixc at gmail dot com
Hi Can you please send me a copy of the manual. My dad and I are working on our Mustang 940. Email: [email protected]
Hi we have a 930A mustang skid steer. I need to know how to get to the bearing for repair. It on the left front tire. If you could please email us the pgs to show us how to get to the bearings we would greatly appreciate it. Email address is [email protected] . Thank -you. Gina
hi I've got a Mustang 940 which needs a major birthday! A copy of the service manual would be great. my email address is [email protected] cheers Gordon
Hi Joe, I very much need the complete service manual for the Mustang 940. However, specifically at this time I need the wiring diagram. I would be very grateful for all you can send me. My email is [email protected] . Also anything you may have on the fuel injector pump would be great. Thanks a lot. Rick
hi, i have recently purchased a 930a, it despratly needs a service, and I am having issues with cold starts. glow plugs?? if you can help me that would be great. thank you, [email protected]
Joe, I could use the 940 manuals please. I appreciate it very much. My email is [email protected] Thank you very much for your help.
Joe - I just got a Mustang 2050 and cannot find any listings for manuals for it but I feel sure the one you have should cover everything I need. I appreciate your kindness in sharing ....my email is " [email protected] ".
Hello Joe, that was a really generous offer you made for sharing your mustang manual. I have just bought a mid 90's 960 and could really use a copy. My email is [email protected] . Thanks Mike
Hey Joe, we just purchased one of these and of course a few things need fixing.. I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd mail a copy of the manual to [email protected] Thanks!
Joe, I hope you can help and still have a copy of the manual for a 940. If so could you please send a copy to me. Thanks for any help! [email protected]
hello I just purchased a 1993 960 and could use a service and parts manual and operators manual if you have them [email protected]
Hello, I am trying to figure out how to remove the engine from the transmission on a 940 mustang skid loader. Could you please email me a copy of the repair manual, It would help greatly. Please email to: [email protected] Thanks very much!
Hi Joe, Do your PDF files have a parts manual? In dire need of parts manual. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Sorry Joe, My email address is [email protected]
For what machine? Do you have a 940 or 960? The parts manuals are separate - I have both.
I have a Mustang 960. Thanks.
im all new at this mark from the other side of the pond australia need work shop manuels for mustang 940 an help or limks for download please
hi skarrow from the other side of the pond australia need workshop manual for the 940 to [email protected] please thanks in advance to an one who can help please
I would like a copy of the manual if possible. I have 940 and I need to service the chain cases. Thanks. [email protected] Much appreciated.
Thanks Joe! :notworthy :drinkup
I also need a manual for 940 with the yanmar. I got the head off need torque specs and sequence for re-assembly. It would be much appreciated! [email protected]
Hi Joe I wonder if you can share a complete PDF copy of the Mustang 940 factory service manual with me. I recently acquired my first Mustang 940 & I'm a newbie on this matter. Please send me a copy to [email protected] Thanks in advance & best regards from Santiago, Chile (Earthquakes country :waving) Eduardo
Hello Joe! I have recently purchased a 1994 Mustang 960 and am currently in need of a service manual. If you would be willing send it to me via email i would be greatly appreciative! [email protected]
Hi Joe I have a 940 Mustang bobcat and need to repair the seals on the tilt ram. If you are still emailing the manuals I would greatly appreciate a copy. My email is [email protected] Kind regards Norm
Can someone please send this manual to wildarmz [at] gmail.com? I cannot find a printed copy. Much appreciated! -Patrick
Can you send a copy? [email protected] thanks
I'm working on restoring a earlier model 960 and could use as much information on it as possible. [email protected] I'll say thanks now and like what ur doing. I could use this as soon as possible. Thanks again.
Hey, I am working on a 90's mustang 940 skid-steer and was wondering if I can still get an e-mail of the 940 service manual. It would be much appreciated as I cannot find one online anywhere. Thanks in advance. e-mail address is [email protected]
I need the detail in how to replace front axle beering on 940
What is your email address?
If you still have a copy of the 930 mustang service manual I could really use one. Thanks Joe [email protected]
hey i just purchased a 940 would it be possible to get a copy of the service manual [email protected] thanks Aidan
I just purchased a 1991 940. If you could send me an email of the service manual it would be appreciated. [email protected] . Also, I am trying to locate the serial number on it any ideas of where to look?
Hey someone that has received this manual any chance you could send it to me as joe has not replied to me Thanks aidan [email protected]
I would greatly appreciate a copy of the service manual for a Mustang 940, also looking for parts & operators manuals Thank You Very Much! [email protected]
Hello Joe, Please send me the Mustang 940 Manual. Thank you!! Rob [email protected]
Have to repair hydraulics on my 940. If anyone has the service manual would very much appreciate a copy. [email protected] Cheers
Anyone have the wiring diagram for the foot pedals safety lock outs. The wiring is not shown on the base diagram in the manual.
I'm in great need of the the whole service manual for the 940, email is [email protected] thanks so much
Can you send me the service and parts manual for Mustang 940e. Thanks [email protected]
Could you email me a copy of the service manual for the Mustang 940? Thank you, Tim [email protected]
Hi all, i have been scouring all over the net, trying to find a service manual for a 940 from 1996, could you send it to alex979 [at] gmail.com? Thank you so much!
Hi Joe can you please email a copy of the Mustang 940 service manual my email is [email protected] thank you!
Could I please get a copy of that manual, [email protected] , thanks a lot
Hi can u please send a copy of the complete service manual for the mustang 960 to [email protected] .. Thanks in advance Sheryn
Hi I have a 940 that I am working on and would realy appreciate the manual and service details. I have a parts list if you are interested. Regards Adrian
As usual I forgot to attach the email it's " [email protected] "
I know this post is quite old but if i could get someone to email me the manual please
email is [email protected]
ive been looking For A Manual For A 940 Can yo E mail The Whole Manual To me @ [email protected]
I have had a catastrophic hard drive loss and I lost the manual for the 940 skid steer. Could someone please email me another copy please? [email protected] Thankyou in advance.
I have recently purchased a 940. I would be very grateful for a copy of the manual. My email address is [email protected] Thanks in advance.
Could I get a copy emailed to [email protected] Thanks, Mike caraway
Hi I just bought a Mustang 940 and would really appreciate a copy of the service manual my email is stephen.hicks@ rocketmail.com. Thanks for your assistance.
Would appreciate a parts and service manual. [email protected]
would appreciate a copy of service manual if available. thanks
would appreciate a copy of service manual if available. thanks [email protected]
Hello, would you be able to e-mail me a copy of the 940 mustang skid steer manual(s) as well? Thanks, Donk email [email protected]
Hi there, I have a Mustang 960 and would love a copy of the workshop manual & parts manual if you have it. Thanks in advance cheers Rick. Email : [email protected]
I have a 940 that I can't seem to get the pin/shaft out of on left side drive. The bolt sheared off because bearings in cluster gear went out. If you have any suggestions on how to remove I would greatly appreciate it. Also if it is not to much trouble I would like a copy of the service manual for the 940. If anybody reads this and has had same problems I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance. My email is [email protected]
I saw that there was a Mustang 960 parts and service manual available upon request. Could you please email the PDF copies to me? Thank you very much in advance- krisha [email protected]
Mustang 960 Skid steer parts and service manual copy request!!!! Hello Joe, could you please be so kind and email me a copy of what you have for the Mustang 960 Skid steer? I would appreciate it greatly! My email address is: [email protected] Thank you very much! May 15, 2015 @ 10:30 am
I'm trying to adjust the drive chain tension. Can you help me out and email that portion? Thanks, email is [email protected]
I just posted this request in the 960 thread somehow.... not sure how I ended up there instead of here. Anyways, I just picked up a 940e in pretty good shape. It needs some love though. I'd really like to get all my documentation together before i start working on it. It came with a copy of the parts manual but no other manuals. Would someone be so kind as to forward any other manuals you may have for the 940e, it would be much appreciated. Email is [email protected] Thank you!!
I have a 1996 930a e-series. I'm looking on info for the drive chain system. Could you please email this portion to [email protected] thanks.
Hi Just got a 940E and chasing a service/operator manual to help with some minor maintenance. Email [email protected] Cheers
hello, new to the forum but I have huge nagging problem w hydraulics. I have a manual (revised july '98) and the photo does not comply with mine. My problem is that I don't have a T fitting at the outlet pressure port of the gear pump for pressure checks. I'm experiencing hot hydraulic oil after 45 mins of operation. I have checked the oil cooler, washed and flushed it out and next I would like to check the pressure...my manual on pg 4-4 figure 1 shows a pressure port check near the T stick- this is not my machine. I do have a port for the low pressure check, but not for the large gear pump. I'm frustrated! Any ideas? I'm now suspecting a pressure relief cartridge may be suspect.
hello, just emailed you with my question and didn't include my email. [email protected] thank you Joe.
Here fellow members looking for these manuals . mustang Manuals Operation Manual http://www.4shared.com/office/sRazUSs2ce/mustang_940_operators_manual_1.html Service http://www.4shared.com/office/n79y0QYxba/Section_010.html http://www.4shared.com/office/zAYF1BeOba/Section_011.html http://www.4shared.com/office/kSVfc3DBce/Section_012.html Parts http://www.4shared.com/office/LIUQxgNqba/930A_Priortosn5319603_930AE-Se.html http://www.4shared.com/office/Aex3yq6Wce/930SkidSteerLoaderPartsManual_.html http://www.4shared.com/office/ht8aJPSdba/940_skid_steer.html http://www.4shared.com/office/NYa98J7Pba/940_PriortoSN5476803_SkidSteer.html http://www.4shared.com/office/ipR0Azzbba/960SkidSteerLoaderPartsManual_.html
Joe can you email copy for 940 [email protected] Thanks D ave
Could you please email me the manuals (parts & service) for the Mustang 940? Thanks a bunch. [email protected]
Hey Build and SPF, Tool King has posted all the manuals you need. Free for the download. Go to his post in this thread for the links. Its post #166. Thank you, Tool King!
Thanks tool king
I would like a copy of the service manual. If it still available.. [email protected]
I just bought a 940 and would greatly appreciate the service manual! I know this post is old... But if reaches you and it is not to much trouble could you send it? Thanks a bunch! Email- [email protected]
D4frnt, See post #166 above. Download away!
hi i would like on of those manuals A.S.A.P please can you supply me a copy for the bobcat 960 in order to complete my repairs and also to order part via the manual my email is [email protected]
jaitoon, Look for post #166 in this thread. There are links to the downloadable manuals you need.
Need the service manual for 940 mustang please [email protected]
Possum, go to Tool King's posting in this thread. Its post #166. The service manual that you need is there! Go there and follow the links and download away! Thank you, Tool King!
Hey, I was searching around for a service manual for a 930 mustang. I came across your post. Do you still have them. I am trying to figure out how to access area under seat ahead of engine compartment. I have a hydraulic leak in that area. I would like to get ahold of the entire manual if possible. THANKS
Just noticed the post ahead of mine . Went to Tool Kings post , got what I needed. Thanks a bunch
Hi tool king could u please email manual for 960 to [email protected]
I can't seem to get the 4shared links to work any chance you can send them to [email protected] Thank you!
Robert, try this link. The Mustang manual is near the bottom of the page. Thanks https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/
Awesome man! Thanks a lot this should make things a lot easier. Also I wasn't expecting to hear from the Original Poster! How many years have you been helping people with this manual! thanks for going above and beyond!
940 mustang Hi Joe i would love a copy of the manual my email is [email protected] thanks Rob. Perth Western Australia.
Service Manual Hi Joe, would it be possible for you to email me the Mustang 940 manual please. I just bought a fixer upper and am working on it to get it back in running order. My email is [email protected] Thank you in advance Bryan
Mustang 940 Hi Joe. Is it possible for you to send me the service manual also, as I have a major leak in the final drive on the 940. Thank you in advance Lazerdan. My E -mail is [email protected] This is a great thing you do. Lazerdan
Mustang Ski Loader Manual My email address is [email protected] please send a copy if you will. Thank you.
Thank you Thanks Some time you just have to read whats there. Post 166. Thank you acelzy Lazerdan
I know this is an old post but willing to take a chance or help from someone else, I really need a service mamual for a 940 if I can get one I would be most greatful [email protected]
I just emailed you the service manual .
Hey Joe, I have a 940 and can use the service manual. I jave a cracked right side hydraulic drive pump that I want to repair if possible. Do you mind ending me the service manual to [email protected] i would really appreciate it.
Hi Joe, I would appreciate a pdf of the entire manual if you don't mind. My e-mail is [email protected] . Thanks so Much Bill
uugh..think I just blew a drive chain on my 930a, any chance you could email that section, or whole manual if possible? thanks, bo
PM me your email address.
Joe You kindly sent me a pdf of the 930/940 service manual back in Aug 2013. Thanks very much for that, but I can't access it on my old computer. Could you please send me another pdf of it to [email protected] . I tried the links from tool king in #166 and get not get them to work. Also went to the david brown site and could not find it. Thanks to all on this forum
joe I did scroll thru the david brown pages and found the link to the Mustang manual Thanks
Greg I emailed you the operation,parts and service info that I have to your email address .
OK, thanks. Just to inform everyone else: The Mustang skid steer manuals are located on a subpage of the David Brown site. The specific email address is: https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals Good luck
Hi Joe, I have just picked up a 960 from a auction. If i could get you to send me any manuals that you have It would be extremely helpful. Would you be able to send a copy to [email protected]
Hey Bruce, Navigate to my google site and download, view or print the 960 manuals for free! It is about half way down the page, the 22nd manual listed. Let me know if you have any problems. Here is the link: https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals
Hi Joe, Do you still have the PDF repair manual for the Mustang 960 available? I could really use one right about now! My email is [email protected]
Yes I do still have it. Its posted on the following google site. Print it or download it. The Mustang manuals are about two thirds of the way down the page. Here is the link: https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals
Hello Joe. I know this is an old thread but I am trying to remove my leaking fuel tank from my 940 mustang. Could you send me the section that shows how to do this ? Thanks. Email [email protected]
Go to my google site and download the whole manual. Here is the link: https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals
Hi Joe, Just started a restoration of a Mustang 940 E-Series. If you still have the Service Manual(s), I would deeply appreciate if you could E-mail a copy to: [email protected] Many thanks, Doug
Doug, Navigate to my google site and download, view or print the 960 manuals for free! The Mustang manuals are about half way down the page. Let me know if you have any problems. Here is the link: https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals
Mustang 940 Series. If you still have the Service Manual(s), I would deeply appreciate if you could E-mail a copy to [email protected]
Greg, Navigate to my google site and download, view or print the 940 manuals for free! The Mustang manuals are about half way down the page. Let me know if you have any problems. Here is the link: https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals
Hi could you e-mail a copy of the manual for the mustang 960 skid loader? Thanks.... [email protected]
Email is on the way to you .
Hi Joe, Would it be possible to get a copy of that service manual sent through to [email protected] please Thanks Dave
Hello Joe, Have just bought a 940 skid steer, is the service manual still available. A copy would be greatly appreciated if still available [email protected] Regards Peter
I’ll send them tonight if someone doesn’t beat me to it
David Brown info II - Other Free pdf Manuals ATSG 46RE 47RE 48RE Transmission Manual Case 85XT 90XT 95XT Skid Steer Manuals — Includes Service Manual, Operators Manual and Electrical/Hydraulic/Optional Equipment Schematics for models 85XT, 90XT and 95XT. Includes Parts Manual for 85XT. Includes Engine Manual covering the 4-390, 4T-390 and sites.google.com They’re here. I forgot to send mine to you