yesterday my employee told me he was moving the skidder and it just killed on him. I am getting no smoke on crank so i pulled an injector to see little to no fuel on crank. Is there a electric switch in the pump that could be fried?
I am not familiar with your machine but I suspect you have an electric fuel shutoff valve and either it is bad or you have a broken wire. Check the fuel line going to your fuel pump.
4JB1 engine?? Yes, it has a shut off solenoid on it.. ITS NOT the big one on the top cover.. Its the smaller one on the hydrolic head.. by the injector lines on the pump.. it has a snap together pig tail.. Hit it w/ 12v and listen for the click.. or get a volt meter and SEE if you have voltage to it..
Yes it is the 4jB1 Have 12 volts at pigtail. I took off the solenoid and the "plunger" stayed in. I pulled it out and put it together and bench tested the unit. The magnetics work fine but I think it should be one piece. So I removed the spring and plunger then reinstalled to seal the hole. The thing works now but I need to kill the air or fuel to shut down. Parts store wants 230 can this be found as a generic part? Thanks for the help!
18.0 in stock>> 0 330 001 015 ebay
Thank you very much!!