Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mustang 960 Seat / Plate removal

whatisreality ยท 2009-01-23 03:40

Hi. I have a Mustang 960 and I know, per the operator manual, that one of the hydraulic filters is located under the seat plate. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to get at it. I can't even see how to remove the seat (it won't slide or anything), and from what I can see under the seat there is no "cover plate" with bolts or other fasteners. And while we are at it, does anyone know if there are other access plates that can be removed on the front end of the machine? And how one goes about this? I have a full set of manuals but no where do they talk about these issues. It's like you're just supposed to know this stuff. Frustrating. BTW I really like my 960. Very capable, very powerful.

Replies0

No replies yet.