New to the forum and first time owner of a 1991 Mustang 960 skid steer T handle with the Isuzu 4jb1pk-02 runs good.I have downloaded every manual I could fine on the net. But the fuel injection pump is leaking so ordered a new one Haven't installed yet. I also have a hydraulic leak.I thank the control valve is leaking.I don't know the name of the valve or where to get a repair kit for it.I will post a picture of the valve.I will do all the repairs myself.So I will take all the help I can get.
Subscribed! I need to rebuild that valve also. I have been subconsciously ignoring it for the last year. Mine sticks when you try to lower the boom. I thought it was the linkage but testing has revealed that it is the control valve assembly beneath the floor board that is the problem. Needs to be taken apart and have new o-rings installed. Did you ever complete yours?