Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mustang 960 Tandem pump

ortzrzr11 ยท 2018-06-09 21:48

I have a mustang 960 skid steer. My right side drive pump is weak. I called a mustang dealer and they told me the pump was no longer available through mustang. I haven't had any luck finding anything online either. Loaderpartssource.com has 1 but it says it for serial numbers prior to 4625613. My serial number is after that. Does anyone happen to know of any place that I might be able to get 1 from. I would even be willing to buy a used 1 as long as it was guaranteed to work. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1tool_king2018-06-10 22:49

    What is your serial number ?

  2. #2Andy1845c2018-06-17 10:12

    I am looking for hydraulic pump parts for a 960 Mustang and am having about as much luck as you are. My local dealer hasn't even bothered to call me back and I have called at least a dozen hydraulic pump parts suppliers and heard it all from they don't make them anymore and you can't get parts, to you have to get them through the dealer. I have not been specifically looking for a drive motor, but I haven't see anyplace other than Loaderpartsscource listing much for Mustang loaders. Ill be watching your thread to see if anyone has any ideas and I will let you know if I fond anything.

  3. #3mikebramel2018-06-18 12:41

    You give them the Eaton part number and they say parts arent available?