Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mustang skid steer 2044, PEDALS LOCKED ??

Ernie Kretschmer ยท 2020-01-09 21:06

Please help..I am using a Mustang 2040 skid steer.It had been in storage for a couple of months with battery disconnected. I have just reconnected the battery...The Mustang will start and travel,but hydraulics will not work,tge foot pedals are locked and machine will stop when trying to operate. I think it may be the safety control module under the seat which is preventing operation. How can I disable safety lock ?? Regards Ernie

Replies1
  1. #1ThreeCW2020-01-10 12:59

    Is it a Mustang 2040 that you have or a 2044 ... you mention different numbers in your title and the post. You might want to search "Safety Lockout" too to see if you can find more information. This thread might help you trouble shoot your problem: HeavyEquipmentForums There also appears to be some good troubleshooting in this thread from another forum: http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=41307