does anyone have a PDF parts manual. I have the service and owners manual I would appreciate it. Need order parts. thanks
I might. Gotta get home and check
If this looks like what you're looking for PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.
Sounds Great. My email is [email protected] . I really appreciate it. This really make my life a lot easier. I need replace the Chains. I am sure you know it is not an easy job.
This is just what I need. Thanks I appreciate the help.
e mail sent. sorry for the delay
I just did a drive chain on a case 1845c yesterday. Never done any on a mustang. It got me to thinking though so I looked it up in that parts book I sent you and I just realized its incomplete. A thousand apologies for that. Honestly it was something I came across on the surfing on the net so I grabbed in case I ever needed it and I hadn't gone any further than the first 2 or 3 pages so I didn't know.
He he he.... You got that pdf from me. The paper manual was scanned into about six separate files. Looks like you only got the first one? Go to this google site and you can see / print out the rest. The Mustang manual(s) are about two thirds of the way down the page. Not sure if you can download from there. If you need the pdf file, let me know. Here's the link: https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/
No. Problem Got it. Thanks again for your help. This will makes this easier. I have never changed a drive chain before. The manufacturer of Mustang does not make it easy but I am going to give it my best shot. Oh also got the other section also.
Thanks for your help also.
Mustang 960 manual Hello could you please send me a copy of the Mustang 960 manual? Thank you Ed